We carry out carbon monoxide work and are assessed and carry the CMDDA1 Assessment

Carbon Monoxide is highly toxic for humans and also extremely difficult to detect. Gas appliances that have not been checked in a long time or have been improperly fitted can start to develop carbon monoxide gases, which is extremely dangerous to everyone in the home. That is why hiring a trained professional to regularly check your gas appliances is vital, in order to ensure that there is no risk of a leak developing.

Here are a couple of the warning signs of carbon monoxide

Yellow or orange flames on your gas hob

Staining or discoulouration on your gas appliances

Increased condensation inside your windows

Get in touch today

Gas Mark One now offer a range of specialised services to help survey carbon monoxide risks or leaks in the home. Simply get in touch with us on 01873 851363 or email us to book your carbon monoxide check today.